Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Levi and Oliver


I am so lucky to get to be the mother of these sweet ones. We've been able to spend the last 10 days together and it's been so wonderful. I think they're both obsessed with me now, and, just like our lovable Vizsla, Jasper, Oliver now feels compelled to be physically touching me at all times.


Favorite Quotes from the Four-Year-Old Over Winter Break
- "Here, Levi. Here's a new toy for you to slobber on."
- "I'll do it, but only because I don't want to be on the naughty list."
-"Jingey bells, Batman smells... Hey! Sometimes Daddy smells too!"
- "Mommy, I'm going to love you for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever..."
- "I'm Batman and Ben is Superman. That's just how it is."
- (with tremendous excitement and a gasp) "I love it! Wait. What is it?"
- "Another stay-home day! Awesome!"

No comments:

Post a Comment